We are so confident that you'll love your results from High Performance Training that we are offering $39 for 2 Full Months of Unlimited Boot Camp with our most current Living Social deal! What other fitness program in the area or in the country can say that?
2) Email Clarence to confirm your desired start date, class time, and location. Be sure to mention your Living Social or Amazon Local deal, full name, and voucher code. Include all emails if responding for a group. I will then send you an email to start class once your enrollment has been confirmed. We do not allow walk-ins without written confirmation from our main office so please follow the steps to get started.
3) Complete our 2-page guest forms to bring with you to the boot camp location of your choice. New participants must bring their completed guest forms to class on their first day to be able to participate in class.
The Living Social voucher purchase period is 9/21/2013 - 12/20/2013, via Living Social.
*CDFit restrictions: Living Social deal is for first-time participants of CD Fit, and is not available for CDFit members and previous guest (past, present, or promo) who have already received an initial promo trial (free trials, Groupon, LS, AL, etc...). The deal can not be combined, switched, or exchanged with other offers. The 2 month membership will run consecutively, and will be confirmed via email. Once confirmed via email the 2 month period can not be rescheduled or extended.
You will need to bring:
2) Running shoes (you can wear the best athletic shoes that you have to start, if necessary, but you will need to get fitted by a specialty running-shoe store as soon as possible - click here to learn more). We suggest stores like: Fleet Feet, RnJ Sports, Pacers, Georgetown Running Company, and Metro Run and Walk. It is important to have the proper support for your feet to prevent injury, so please visit one of these stores as soon as possible.
3) Exercise gloves
4) Dumbbells (set of 8 to 35 lbs each to start depending on your strength). The goal is to get stronger and not to do every rep, so please bring a weight that will really challenge you to complete 8 to 10 reps (ie: Overhead Shoulder Presses). You can not get stronger with small light weights. Honestly, 8 to 10lb dumbbells are really small, but we will allow that at the very minimum for beginner fitness levels. Please do not bring anything smaller (ie: 3's, 5's, etc...), and we will access if you need something heavier based on your ability.
5) Exercise/Yoga Mats are mandatory with the use of dumbbells while inside our indoor locations during the Winter/colder months of the year. Dumbbells can damage the gym floors, so all members and guest are required to use yoga mats with the use of weights at all times. Please do not sit, drop, or drag the weights on the gym floor, and always place the weights on the mats when needed.
Please dress in layers to be prepared for indoor or outdoor training. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to class to ensure that you are able to warm-up properly before the main workout.
"Nobody ever held me accountable for seeing it through and making it a part of my life rather than just a program with a beginning and end. I feel stronger, eat much better and have even joined hiking and biking groups in addition to the workouts we do. Clarence, thank you for all of your motivation, guidance and inspiration. It's definitely made a difference in so many ways."
- Carole Plato